Sunday, February 24, 2013

sunest of emotions

whatever is there in my heart today is spread all over the sky but
i'am unable to discover my thoughts. I'am unable to look into myself
and unable to face my desires,thoughts and aspirations. The birds of
eternity fly off as the clouds hide the sun but the sun of truth never
sets,it's rays still strike my pen to make me write its biography. It
never lives the life of a human to say adios to amigos,it lives to let
the whole world know the truth of its existence,eternity,
happiness,love and affection but do we hear it?.Every day we attend
this unknown message given to we the people of this world but we the
people of this world would rather prefer reading a pipls  magazine or
logging in to some social networking site strange isn't it.Well in
this world of happiness and sadness someone is listening to your
heart.The philosophy of life is embedded in the hearts of millions of
people  all around the world but everyone does not express it.As it
grows darker the sun sets to expand all over the sky and fills it with
emotions.Spend a sunset with the sky and you would understand what
your heart wants to tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment