Friday, December 24, 2010

desires

Once I hade a pain in my heart, a thought from deep within it asking me a mysterious question about life . it asked me in a mute silence “do you love me?” and if you do then why are you stabbing all my desires ?. well what could I have said when I was really killing my heartly desires which came from the core of my heart. And why i, everybody doest that in order to live in this society. When your heart wants you to float amidst clouds of happiness peace , love and prosperity you be cruel to it and just to live in a meaningless society life kill its divine desires . the brain is always a workshop for the devil and the perfect example for this are human beings who do not care for their heartly desires . we fear to tell the truth we fear to admit our sin, we fear to recall our distant memories but still we say we are fearless. This shows that humans are the most emotionless and mean animals on this planet which they give the name of ambition, civilization, imperialism and of course perfection which is the common mask for our dead soul. Ambition is venom which humans spit on each other to climb on each other have we ever paused to think that are we still in humane condition or have we altered its definition to suit our needs.

Turns out we have been twisting and turning our ways to get to the top but we forgot one thing i.e. when u get to the top u never get a plane surface to stand on u tilt which means we finally kneel wwhen we get to the top .

1 comment:

  1. Well for today's society, achievements are the only worth that you can add to yourself.

    ReplyDelete